Monday 31 October 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves & a little bit of Halloween ♥

Happy Halloween!
This week I'm listing my latest loves with a few Halloween pieces thrown in
Hope you find something you like

1. Wicked Faerie Queen
I love this vintage style black cat decoration













2. Ma Magasin
This is really pretty and I love the colours














3. Laonato
These are so sweet and dainty










4. James Keniston
Love this illustration of a San Francisco street












5. Chubby Ninja Crafts
This is so cute!
















6. Wild Flower Makery
Aww!
A little Sisco!















7. Sweetly Wrapped
How sweet is this purse?
I always preferred Sindy to Barbie when I was little














8. Ring Me Collection
I'm in love with these triangle rings
Such a unique idea!
















9. In The Lavender Haze
Cute!

















10. Nail Kandy
These nails are amazing!
The colours are so 80's












That's it for this week!
Have a good evening!
x

Click on the pictures for item links

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature ^_^ (I always preferred Sindy too!) Love the triangle rings! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little ghost ring's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for featuring my kitty!
    I wish Hallowe'en lasted longer! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!