Friday 5 July 2013

Friday Favourites

Hello!
It seems like I hardly ever blog anymore!
I'm still having eye trouble so I don't want to bring any negativity to my blog
I'll save my moaning for Paul!
haha

The weather in London is beautiful!
It's so warm

I haven't done a Friday Favourites in ages
So I've got a lot to share!

Aren't these cards adorable?!
Spot the chubby Sisco
Kip over at The Messy Vegetarian Cook has created some really yummy sounding lemonades
Such a pretty photo too
This jumper is amazing!
I can't handle the cute!
'Has A Bulldog Made You Smile Today?'
Here are a few of my faves
YEP!
Yeah!
I love this video!
\
How cute is this?
Swoooon!
Can somebody buy me this?
This is so pretty!
I love this
I know it sounds a bit cheesy
But I always feel 'at home' when I'm near the sea 
I love these Unicorn nail decals
Have a great weekend
x

2 comments:

  1. That video is so cute! Wish I was that fluent in cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know
      I thought I was doing pretty good, but she's amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!