Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Favourites

Hello!
Long time, no blog!
We're finally settled into the flat and couldn't be happier
There is so much natural light! Almost too much! haha
Sisco is ok (she's an indoor cat now), the flat is filled with scratch post, toys, treats
You name it, she's got it
And she's not interested at all
Well, only in the treats
Little tub tubs
She likes to sit on my desk and people watch
Ok
Onto this weeks Friday faves

I love this list of 100 most important dog photos
Here are a few of my faves
How cute is this clutch bag?
Perfect colours too
This is so cute!
YEP!
I can't skateboard
Although I can manage to stand on one and slightly move side to side
Does that count? haha
But I need this in my life!!
Pastel perfection
I love these beautiful Dandelion lights
Have a lovely weekend

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited you guys are settled in the new place. Sisco looks so adorable gazing outa the window and hopefully you'll have no more scares now that he's an indoor kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!