Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Happy Story

Something really lovely happened last night and I have to share it with you
Paul was putting out the rubbish, and when he came back down the stairs a cat was in our porch
He called me and the cat started meowing loudly and just walked in
Went straight into the kitchen and starting eating Siscos food!
We checked him for a collar but there wasn't one
I've never seen this cat before and I know pretty much all the cats in the area! haha

I looked on twitter in our area and someone had posted a few days ago their big, grey cat was missing
And this was one big, grey cat!
I tweeted him, but no reply
So I began tweeting some people he'd been talking to and posted a picture
Eventually we got in contact and Paul spoke to him
He thought it was him

15 mins later and they arrived to be reunited with their handsome little man!
This is Simon
Cute, huh?

As you may know a few years ago we went through hell when Sisco went missing 
I know how hard it is to go through 
I still feel like crying when i think about it

I am so happy we could help reunite them
I'm sure Simon was drawn to us as he knew we'd help 

See
It helps to be a crazy cat lady!

P.S. Sisco was in the other room when Simon was here
She just came out and had a sniff around after, but seemed fine as soon as we gave her some food!

9 comments:

  1. Aww! What a wonderful story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay! What an adorable kitty and so awesome to be able to reunite him with his human.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We were still smiling about it days after

      Delete
  3. Aw, that's so cute!! I'm glad he was reunited with his owner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy ending! That was such a good deed, for you to put in the work to find the little guy's owner. Good for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy ending! That was such a good deed, for you to put in the work to find the little guy's owner. Good for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still makes me smile when I think about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!