Friday 4 October 2013

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!

Here are my faves of the week

This print is beautiful!
What a babe!
I am totally in love with Yogurt the pirate dog!
What a pretty little girl
Check out more pics here
I love this list of life lessons from Edward Scissorhands
Just thinking about that film sends a shiver down my spine and makes me want to cry
"Hold me"
"I can't"
Arghhhhh!
Gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!
This ring is so simple but beautiful
I love these photos
An abandoned house in the woods in Finland has been taken over by wild animals
Just magical
Yep!
Love this!
Hope you have a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Aw what a cute dog! I like the pic where she's with the teddy bear. I like that ring a lot too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have a lot of fun finds for this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!