Monday 4 October 2010

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Hi there!
Hope you're having a good monday!

This Etsy post isn't a themed post this week
I'm just posting latest bits and bobs that I love this week
Hope you like them!

1. Fruit Fly Pie
This lamp is so sweet and looks amazing and spooky in the dark
Perfect for Halloween!


































Love this Ice cream trinket box

















2. Odette new york
Ahh look at this little guy!


















3. Brilliance Found
I am SO inlove with this
It's so beautiful
The colours are so perfect together

















4. The Storybook Rabbit

These plates are so pretty and so sweet
I want them all!





































5. Bob Horner Art
I love this style and I especially love the colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!