Monday 18 October 2010

More Halloween Goodies + Exciting News!!!

I am loving making Halloween decorations this year,
I've got SO many ideas!
But first up was a friend for Mrs Owl!
Sisco hasn't tested the comfiness of this little guy yet,
But I'm sure she'll love it!

















I got some new black felt and I really wanted to make some bats
But was unsure what to do with them....










So I made a spooky Bat Cloud!


























The bats have a bit of a Sisco look about them, don't you think?















She's such a pretty little lady

Ok, bit of announcement now....
I'M AN AUNTIE!!!
To two little baby boy Whippets!
My sister just got them and I'm really looking forward to meeting them and having a cuddle!
I know they are going to be so so spoilt!
So welcome Snoopy and Charlie!



























I LOVE that first photo, they look so sweet!
At first she was just getting one, but when she realised there was only two left she couldn't seperate them!
Awwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!