Saturday 12 January 2013

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!!
Hope your weekend has been good so far!

I love this! 
This kid is amazing and the story is so heartwarming
Evan loves cats a lot! 
He was only 7-years-old when he started saving his allowance money to give to the charity that he got his cat from 
Read more here
This is totally adorable!!
And this is from the same shop
All I have to say is, WOW
I love this story, about Dusty the cat burglar
I love these paperclips
These cups are adorable!
This phone cover is so cute!
Kiss your furr babies for me

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Claire, liking those kitty clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of that cat Dusty. It's amazing the things he steals!! I will have to check out that first story with the 7 year old.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!