Saturday 12 November 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday - Etsy Edition

The last week I seem to keep coming across cat things on Etsy
So this week I thought I'd dedicate my Caturday to those amazing designers on Etsy

This is so simple, but so sweet
















Sisco!!

















Little Miss fancy pants!

















This is adorable!!

















This is definitely on my Christmas wish list!

















Aww













Yep!

















This necklace is adorable!

















Maybe! haha

















Remember, give your little furrballs a cuddle from me!

Click on the pictures to visit the shops

3 comments:

  1. Love the personalized cat necklace! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thank you so much for including my masked bandit in your pussy cat gallery! :0) I think I need a Crazy Cat Lady top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, thanks for your message on my blog!
    You must send me a picture of your shelf as I will be blogging about UK Etsians selling there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!