Saturday 19 November 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!!
I'm actually starting to get into a bit of a Christmas mood
We're planning on going to Wales for a few days for Christmas, as we haven't been since June
But I feel really sad as I'm going to miss Sisco SO much!
We're putting her in a cattery, but it sounds lovely
When we were researching we came across some horrible ones :(
We thought about bringing her to Wales with us, but the train ride would be too distressing for her
But we'll be back in time for New Year with LOTS of treats for her
This year is our 1st year 'officially' owning her
Our 1st year as a proper little family
Aww
Makes me feel quite emotional

Ok, onto this weeks finds

It's Sisco!














Wowza!
I'd never heard of this place before!
The Cat House in Charlottesville, Va. is made for crazy cat ladies!!



































































































I don't care what anyone says..
I love Hello Kitty
I was really excited about the latest F21 collaboration
But when I saw it I was a little disappointed
A lot of it just seemed to stick a Hello Kitty head on an item and that's it
But I totally fell in love with the cardi below
Its so cute and quite subtle
But..no delivery to the U.K!
Damn
I also loved the scarf with the same pattern and the tights and socks were pretty cute!
What did you think of it?






















































































Catvertising
haha!
This looks like a great place to work!

Have a purrfect weekend and kiss your furr babies for me
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for featuring my cat brooch in your lovely blog!
    Haha, I'd never seen the "catvertising" video before, amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!