Saturday 7 January 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
One thing I really love about it being so cold, is that Sisco is in 95% of time
So that means lots of cuddles for me (until she get sick of me and hits me!)

I've found some cuties this week
I know this is about cats, but how cute is the pup in the video?

I think the kitten got the wrong message!


I love this cutie on the catwalk!

















How amazing is this Hello Kitty cupcake tower?!

















Aww!
The little stinker!

















These are adorable!















Amazing!

















Give your furr babies a tummy rub from me!
x

2 comments:

  1. Claire, I love that cupcake tower. I also think the catupus is cute but wierd at the same time.

    Have a great weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my print! It's a total honour! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!