Saturday 14 January 2012

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Caturday!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
I'm going to be sewing all weekend, preparing for my Etsy shop re-opening
Sisco hangs around my desk, trying to help
Little attention seeker!

I've found some cuties this week and another notebook that I've convinced myself I need!
Enjoy!

Love this!
Essential cat lady clothing!


















You can never have too many notebooks!
And this one is on my list
















This cat rug is a cute idea!












This cat valentine is so sweet!

















In Love!

















Give your furr-balls a bit cuddle from me!
x

3 comments:

  1. I like the angry 1 toothed kitty! hehe He's got that 'don't mess with me' look. :) And a bit like a pirate kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I saw a puddy-cat;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that notebook!x love your kitty finds.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!