Monday 21 February 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Listing my Loves ♥

Hi!
Hope your Mondays has been good!
I've been drinking lots of yummy sweet rose tea to keep warm
The weather has changed dramatically
Last week you could feel spring was on it's way and now it's so cold
It's even snowing in places outside London!

I love doing these Etsy posts
It makes me realise how there are so many different, talented people out there
It's really inspiring! And, there is SO much out there I want!
Anyway onto my Etsy picks
There are some really lovely things I've found

1. Rikarika
This is amazing!
Sisco would love this!
There are lots of other animals in the shop!












2. Judy The Jazz Cat
This vintage remixed suitcase is so adorable!
Her shop is full of really cute artwork too!















3. Peanut Butter Dynamite
How amazing is this rug?
Her pillows are adorable too
I seriously need to learn how to crochet!















4. Eye for Finds
I've got a soft spot for anything apple related
I think it's due to the fact my Nana always used to call me her "Apple of my Eye"














5. Nowvenmber
These little notebooks are cute
The colours are my favorite too













6. Collage Orama
Love this print
They use old books that are to be destroyed and upcycle them to give them new life.
I LOVE that!

















7. Skippy Designs
Love the colours, bike and puppy!

















8. Rolling Hills Vintage
I love little cute storage boxes













9. Shannon Pix
This is such a cute idea














10. Piano Bench Designs
This is really sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! Thanks so much for including my photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my picnic basket on your awesome blog!
    I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!