Monday 7 February 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ A Lot Of Love (And sugar cravings) ♥

Hi There!
Sorry about the lack of posts last week!
There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately
Thankfully, this week is a lot less hectic, so expect alot more posts!
I definitely need to be a lot more organised, I have a list of 'To Do's' that are screaming my name
I've just got some pretty new felt, and I'm really excited about making some more pretty things!
So lot's of fun planned this week!

I've just realised, although this weeks etsy loves isn't themed, there seems to be ALOT of sweet stuff in it!
Maybe I've got a serious sugar craving coming on!

1. Silent Goddess
I love vintage motor homes-so cute!
I'd love my own one day and go on lots of little trips!















2. Petit Plat
I love this so much!!!!
It a miniature!
Seriously, how cute is it?
The shop is FILLED with amazing miniatures!
















3. Ticker Tape Parade
Very pretty
















4. Jason Edmiston
I love this, even though it's quite creepy

















5. Mini Memory Worlds
Ahh, this shop has the prettiest little terrariums in it

















6. A Little Luster
Simple, but beautiful















7. Lauren Meredith
I love stacker rings and I'm on a real turquoise kick lately














8. Bead Lady
We always joke little Sisco looks like a bat
And this little bead is so cute

















See? A little bit bat-like!













9. The Intuitive Garden
These look like sweets!














10. WreckinByrd
Cute and fun!














11. Booger Vampire
Love this painting!

















And now I want ice cream!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!