Saturday 19 March 2011

Cat Crazy Saturday

Happy Saturday!
I hope you've had a good day so far
We've been lucky to have a lovely sunny day
It really feels like Spring is on its way!
I hope you enjoy this week kitty picks as much as me!

I love these AMAZING indoor trees for kitties!
Sisco would love this!

















This cat ring is adorable!

















I really love Jodie's gorgeous cat tattoos!








Plus, bonus kitty shot!














The story of these two beautiful cats sticking together through the earthquake in Japan is so heartwarming











I love these lamps!!
I want one of each

















I love this cat video so much!
So cute!

Hope the rest of your weekend is filled with fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, those cat trees!! I know two cats who would love them as well :) Love this post alot, lots of kitty cuteness, you are sweet to include me in there ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!