Monday 13 June 2011

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Lovely Loves ♥

Happy Monday!
Finally we've had some decent weather in London!
Fingers crossed it's nice when we go to Wales

I've discovered so many new artists and makers on Etsy this week as I've been doing more treasury's
I enjoy doing a themed treasury, as that's how I originally starting doing my Etsy posts
If you feel like having a nose at mine, click here for the link


Ok, onto this weeks finds!

1. Benefit Jewels

Love this vintage bag
So pretty!

















2. Tanky
This illustration is adorable!
Craft kitty















3. Michele Maule
I'm really loving birds lately!














4. Marmee Craft
I love this fancy owl illustration
Check out the shop, the prints are lovely!

















5. I'm Your Present
Love this shrug

















6. Skimpily Clawd
Lovely!

















7. AxelHoney
Love this illustration and the colours!
















Hope your week is sunny and fun filled!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh thanks for putting Percy up there! Prrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love that first bag, and that owl illustration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds! The craft kitty is too cute. That would look great in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!