Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cats, Cats and a few more Cats!

Let's just take a minute to talk about cats!
Seriously, aren't they just the cutest, coolest, most unique little things?
If I had my own way I'd have lots of them, but a certain little lady that controls me wouldn't be happy
So I just have the one
But nothing would make me happier to have a home filled with them 
*dreams of lying on a mattress made of cats*
haha
And in my experience, 9 times out of 10
If a person is a cat lover, then they're a pretty great person

I have to share this artist
I am so in love with her style and want all of her kitty paintings!
I really want a custom painting of Sisco in her style
Up at the top of my wish list!
Isn't her work just adorable?
Check out more here

CATS RULE!

4 comments:

  1. These kitties are so cute Claire. Yahoo! I can comment again on your blog. My wonderful son updated my browser now all is well.

    hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are freakin awesome! I love cats. I recently got a new cat (I haven't had a cat in my house for over 6 years!) and the house instantly feels better with the happy purring of a content kitty, and the psychotic running around of a playful kitty haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!