Monday 22 October 2012

♥ Monday Etsy Loves ♥ Latest Loves ♥

Hello!
The weather has been crazy today
Thick fog everywhere!
And it lasted all day
It was really spooky
Perfect Halloween weather
I wish I'd have taken some pics!

Here are my latest Etsy loves

1. Retro Creams & Perfume
This is the description of this perfume
Incredible aroma of cardamom, ground cinnamon, Vermont maple, pumpkin puree, carrot, whipped cream, rum, cream cheese, caramelized sugar, and French vanilla blended to true perfection.
How amazing does it sound?
2. Shop Littles
How sweet is this shelf?
I'd love one for above my desk
3. Saffron and Saege
This necklace is very sweet
4. sunshine For Daisies
The little guys in this shop are so cute!
5. Happy Whoos
This print is really pretty
6. Love Lee Soaps
I love this shop!
The soaps are so cute
Click on the pictures to visit the shops

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my owl art print! I like all the items - especially the necklace. Cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!