Tuesday 24 May 2011

Fairy the most adorable Guinea Pig

I've never been a big fan of Guinea Pigs, but after discovering this site all that changed

Fairy the Guinea Pig was born on June 11th 2009
Her mum, along with 5 others were rescue piggies
Poor little Fairy was blind and also deaf, she also suffered with teeth problems
Luckily, she had a loving home and people to hand feed her for the first 6 months of her life
Little Fairy has overcome everything life has thrown at her
And she lives a happy and fun filled life
This site, created for her and her friends Marigold and Matilda is full of her adventures
And it's really adorable
Seriously, check out this site
It's so sweet!























































































Look at that little nose!

























































Adorable!
Follow my blog with bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Fairy is on your Blog!! I am so pleased you are enjoying reading about Fairy and her friends and thank you for bringing her to your readers' attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh it is so cute!! I have two guinea pigs myself, and I think they are the most adorable things everr. And those pictures are so cute and so is the story of fairy.. sososos sweet. I was all "awwwwwww" in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg sooooo freaking cute!!!! i had a guinea pig while growing up and he was awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love guinea pigs and goodness u are right a house is not a home without a guinea pig fairy is so adorable you are very lucky to have a guinea pig like that one

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww.... She is a beautiful guinea pig, and a real inspiration to me so that I too can keep on truckin'. Also, I think my own guinea pig has developed a crush on her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!