Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Favorites

Hi There!
Just a quick FF this week as I'm getting a migraine :(
I've just took some tablets for it and they've made me feel so nauseous, so I'm off for a lie down!
Hope you enjoy these finds!

 Yep!
Sorry Paul!































Isn't this cosmos lamp amazing?
















I am definitely making this rhubarb and rosewater syrup!
Years ago I bought a bottle of sparkling rhubarb & rose water
And it was the nicest drink I have ever had!
And I've never been able to find it since!
It was so good!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that happens to me every night, Ben is a crazy crazy bed hog!! And should have been a woman apparently :P
    That cosmos lamp is cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope you're feeling better! And I LOVE that cosmos lamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!