Friday 11 May 2012

♥ Friday Favorites ♥

Happy Friday!
I woke up this morning feeling so happy, positive and full of beans!
Don't you love it when that happens?
Maybe it's because it's the weekend?

I'm working on lots of new brooch designs for the shop & I'm really enjoying it!
A while back I said I was reading a book called  A Street Cat Named Bob
I finished it last night and I 100% recommend it to everyone
It's such a beautiful, heartwarming story
Cat's truly are amazing and they can enrich our lives so much!
After I finished, I bought Sisco a load of treats
So warning, it has that effect!
Ok onto this weeks finds!

I love this Lego Robin!
I really don't know why these cakes are on the site Cake Wrecks
I think they're amazing!
This is a tent!
Ha!
I kinda feel like this lately!
This is too cute for words!!
There's nothing better than baby animals to cheer you up!
I'm totally in love with these plates!
Have a lovely weekend!
x

5 comments:

  1. Cakewrecks normally shows disasters, but every Sunday they have a 'Sunday Sweets' post which shows things like the ones you posted. They are invariably amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some really great friday favs! I love the lego robin and the tent! And I don't know why those cakes would be on cake wrecks either the're pretty awesome! and obviously you cant go wrong with baby animals.. just YUes to everything in this post! :)
    Glad you're feeling good, hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw those plates in person recently! I had to do a double take when I saw them here. The lady that does them had a stall at my local sci-fi convention here in Australia. She had so many great items. It was fun to see them on a site from the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those plates are gorgeous!! I want to buy one NOW!! And loving that tent too!!

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!