Tuesday 1 May 2012

Daily Cuteness - Adorable Illustrations

Happy 1st May!
Last night we had a crazy thunderstorm!
The rain was so heavy, it was quite scary!
But it's always nice to be safe and warm inside when there's a storm
Sisco came in looking like a little drowned rat!
I took this photo at night on my phone, so it's not good quality
But I had to post it!

















She's so beautiful!

I've featured one of the cat prints from this shop before
But I never noticed the puppies!
I love the artists style
And how adorable are the paper dogs?
Check out more here








4 comments:

  1. So cute Claire. I love this illustrations. Sisco looks very cozy and content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this !! love it x

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I am in love with pugs at the moment.
    xx PC

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww poor Sisco! I get so worried when mine are out in a storm :( and oh my goodness I'm STILL giggling from the "Me so Thorny" picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!