Saturday 8 January 2011

Cute Store - Artbox

I love this shop
We have a few in London, and one in Camden Market which is not far from me
I love popping in a having a browse
They have SO much cute stuff!
And even though I am not a kid anymore I still ADORE anything Hello Kitty
I think it's because when I was younger Hello Kitty items were really hard to get hold of
I remember going to Japan in Epcot in Florida and seeing a HUGE selection and just being 'wow'
So it probably stems from there.
I can see myself being 80 and still rocking a Hello Kitty purse!
Anyway, here are some cute bits from Artbox I love
If you get a chance to go, go!
Everything is so cute!


















































Wow! A Hello Kitty vintage style vanity case? Lovely!



















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!